Watch United Autosports Audi R8S in Dubai on Motors TV
Friday 6th January 2012
- Countdown as British-based team begins 2012 in Dunlop 24H Dubai
- Two cars piloted by multi-national drivers bidding for Middle East victory
- Follow United Autosports on TV and online in first bid for Dubai Autodrome honours
In a seven days' time, United Autosports' two Audi R8 LMS GT3 cars will be taking the start for the first of its three winter warm-up endurance races in the Dunlop 24H Dubai, and for the first time in the event's history, GT fans will have the chance to follow the two cars' progress live on Motors TV.
United Autosports' regular driver, Matt Bell (UK) takes his place a multi-national team of four in the #26 car alongside US-based South African Mark Patterson, Hong Kong's Frank Yu and team newcomer, New Zealander Roger Wills.
Taking the wheel of the second #36 Audi R8 LMS and joining up with United Autosports for the first time, is the Starworks Motorsports trio of US-based Scot Ryan Dalziel, winner of the Daytona 24 Hours, who co-drives with his regular Starworks team mates, Venezuelan duo Enzo Potolicchio and Alex Popow.
For the first time the Dunlop 24H Dubai will be covered LIVE on Motors TV/24H series website. In total 12 hours (4 times x 3 hours) will be broadcast on the TV channel Motors TV, while Radio Le Mans (Radiolemans.com) will take care of the live comments during the broadcasts. Motors TV is an international channel which offers high speed television and reaches more than 40 countries in Europe and Africa.
Motors TV Live broadcasting:
Thursday, 12 January 2012
- 16:15 - 17:30 Dubai
- 13:15 - 14:30 Central European Time (GMT +1)
- 18:00 - 20:00 Dubai
- 15:00 - 17:00 Central European Time (GMT +1)
Friday, 13 January 2012
Grid walk, start of the race, the first pit stops
- 13:00 - 16:00 Dubai
- 10:00 - 13:00 Central European Time (GMT +1)
- 21:00 - 24:00 Dubai
- 18:00 - 21:00 Central European Time (GMT +1)
Saturday, 14 January 2012
Quick race update
- 01:30 - 02:00 Dubai
- 22:30 - 23:00 Central European Time (GMT +1)
End of the race, interviews and the podium ceremony
- 11:00 - 15:00 Dubai
- 08:00 - 12:00 Central European Time (GMT +1)
Meanwhile, United Autosports will bring you all the action from within the team's garage building up to the event and during the 24h race on its Facebook page and on Twitter. Expect insider photos and commentary as it happens – so log on and 'like' or 'follow' to keep up to date!